Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
All equipment remains the property of Jono Refrigeration Pty Ltd until payment has been received in full and all funds have been cleared into the nominated bank account. Payment options are as follows:
- Bank transfer or EFT– please allow a day or two for funds to clear
- Cash payments or EFTPOS – required to be processed onsite prior to delivery or pick-up
- Cheque – please allow 3 working days for funds to clear
- Credit card payments – Additional 2% surcharge is applicable to all credit card payments. All details including account name, expiry dates and CCV number must be provided in order to prevent any fraudulent transactions
A 30% deposit is required to place an official order with Jono Refrigeration Pty Ltd. This deposit is required if goods are not available in stock and must be ordered OR to reserve items for delivery at a later date. All deposits paid are non-refundable.
Delivery of Goods
Failure to Receive Goods
This may occur if the customer is unable to receive the item on the arranged delivery date for any reason. If failure to receive goods, customers can arrange the following options:
1. Re-delivery – additional delivery charges applies.
2. Customer Pick Up – Customer has two weeks to pick up the item from 38 Gibson Avenue, Padstow, NSW, 2211 at customer’s expense.
If the Customer fails to make arrangements for re-delivery or customer pick up within two weeks of initial delivery date. The Customer forfeits all monies paid to Jono Refrigeration and the Item remains the property of Jono Refrigeration.
Business Delivery: Customer is required to be available to accept delivery during business hours of 9am to 5pm. Delivery Address must have a loading dock and a fork lift is required to unload heavy items. It is not the responsibility of the driver to help move the item into the premises. The customer is required to receive the items during delivery.
Home Delivery: All deliveries are ‘Kerbside Drop Off Only’. A power tailgate is used when the customer does not have unloading facilities and the item is too heavy to be manually unloaded. It is not the driver’s responsibility to help move the item into the premises. The customer is required to receive the items during delivery.
Depot Pick Up: Items will be delivered to the closest Depot – It is the customer’s responsibility to pick up and transport to delivery address. Jono Refrigeration takes no responsibility for any damages during transit from the depot to the delivery address. If any additional fees are charged by the freight company, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay them.
- In cases of mechanical breakdown or faulty refrigeration/electrical parts, the above warranty covers on-site repair service and parts replacement free of charge from the date of Invoice.
- Any defect which arises prior to the expiry of the relevant warranty periods will not be covered under the warranty if the Customer notifies Jono Refrigeration of such defect after the relevant warranty periods have expired.
- Warranty against defects will be void if the defect results from the customer’s failure to carry out regular servicing (see below for details)
- Same minimum conditions as Silver Warranty above.
- Must also be able to present evidence of bi-annual service reports/records.
Our warranties cover all components contained within the equipment housing but do not include matters that Jono determine fall in the following categories:
- Replacement of lights, gaskets or components damaged by exposure to spillage.
- Small parts subject to wear and tear including but not limited to castors, handles, locks or hinges.
- Damaged or broken glass components of the item.
- Damage or failure of the Goods as a result of not removing packaging and transport materials prior to use.
- Goods not placed level and properly positioned in relation to clearances, heat / cold sources and airflow.
- All fridges & freezers must be placed minimum 100mm off walls or other equipment.
- Damage caused to Goods due to improper use of cleaning agents, detergents, bleaches or other chemical additives or agents of a corrosive nature.
Any damage resulting from any modification of the Goods that has taken place without prior authorisation from Jono Refrigeration. Warranty DOES NOT COVER ANY PERISHABLE PRODUCTS lost due to the fault of any item sold.
Warranty will be voided:
- If customers tamper, alter or have another third party repair any faults that may occur during the period of warranty without prior written approval from the manufacturer. If this is the case, the customer will be fully responsible for the item.
- Failure to follow the instructions in the installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Product.
- Refrigeration fans, condensers and units not properly maintained, always kept clean and free of blockages. All fridges & freezers must be at least 100mm away from walls or other equipment.
Items not performing correctly as a result of the goods being used in an environment where the ambient temperature and relative humidity exceed the operating parameters specified for the goods.
Regular Maintenance is required to ensure your warranty remains valid.
- All items need to be places in a well-ventilated area within the rated ambient temperature of the fridge/freezer.
- If the item is kept in the kitchen, the condensing unit must be cleaned monthly using a coil degreaser and rinse off with water sprayer. Use a steel brush to remove excess gunk and dust.
- If the item is in a shop or storage area – clean condensing unit quarterly with a steel brush (up and down).
- In high foot traffic areas, must clean condensing unit monthly.
All items are tested to ensure they are working as designed prior to sale. If there are any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Jono Refrigeration either by email at email@example.com or on (02) 9599 8885 before purchasing. New customers will be asked to provide a credit / debit card authorization to any charges that may be made prior to a technician being assigned to the work. Jono Refrigeration will back charge the Customers if any faults found are due to misuse, incorrect installation and/or not a warranty issue including all freight and transport cost incurred by the Company.
Return and Cancellation Policy
Goods that are damaged during transit must be reported to Jono Refrigeration within 24 hours. Large Goods such as fridges must be visually inspected by the Customer on delivery for damage and an acceptance of delivery docket completed noting any damage that resulted from delivery. Jono Refrigeration at its sole discretion may agree, at the request of the Customer, to cancel modify or defer a pre-existing order for the supply of Goods. Should Jono Refrigeration agree to such a change, the Customer agrees to pay Jono Refrigeration for all reasonable costs incurred by Jono Refrigeration in amending or cancelling the order, including but not limited to handling fees and liability exposure to third parties involved in the provision of the Goods and any associated insurances. The Customer acknowledges that a 30% of the purchase price cancellation/variation fee is commercially fair and reasonable.
Re-Sale of Goods
Acceptance of Sale
Cool Room / Freezer Room Terms & Conditions
All goods remain the property of Jono Refrigeration until payment has been received in full and all monies have been cleared or deposited into our nominated bank account. A 30% (50% for coolroom with glass insert) deposit is required to place an official order with Jono Refrigeration and a further 60% payment prior to commissioning the cool room and/or freezer room. Payment in full is required upon completion of the job. The deposit needs to have cleared prior to us ordering panels to start work on your coolroom. Please allow 1-2 days for bank transfer payments to be cleared into our bank account. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest of 5% on the remaining balance and a further 2% every 7 days thereafter until such time the balance is paid in full and final settlement. Any unpaid interest will affect your warranty. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid 60 days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for all any and all additional administrative costs.
- Parking Fees: Where adequate parking is not made available to our Installation team. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide access to the jobsite. This includes a parking space; if parking is not available then the customer must advise Jono Refrigeration if there is any Parking Restrictions or if only metered parking is available. The Cost of Parking is to be paid by the customer.
- Access Passes: It is the responsibility of the Customer to advise Jono Refrigeration if any Access Passes are required to complete the Installation. The Customer is required to pay for these Access Passes (eg: ASIC Pass)
- After Hours Levy: It is the customer’s responsibility to advise Jono Refrigeration of any restricted access to the jobsite. This includes times restricted work areas. If work is only able to be completed outside normal business hours then addition costs will be incurred by the customer.
- Deadlines: At the time of placing an order it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Jono Refrigeration in writing of start dates and deadlines for the Job completion. If you have strict deadlines or limited accesses to the job site please discuss this with us so we can advise you of a realistic time frame to complete the job. To meet certain deadlines additional charges may be incurred.
- Last minute changes: You will be asked to confirm all measurements and door positions with us prior to installation. If there are changes made without adequate notice. Additional costs may be incurred.
- Termination of the job: Should the customer terminate our contract for any reason. They are still liable to pay Jono Refrigeration the full amount for work agreed to in contract, as well as any additional costs incurred.
Acceptance of Sale
By placing an official order with Jono Refrigeration implies that you as the customer agree to all our terms and conditions of sale as listed above and has formed a legally binding contract with Jono Refrigeration. Please contact us directly if you have any further enquires before proceeding with your order.
Please note: Normal panels can take up to 7-10 working days to be delivered to us once ordered from our supplier. PIR panels can take up to at least 14-21 working days.