Upon clearance of payment, all items are dispatched within two business days, however please allow 5-14 business days for items to arrive. Your item will be sent via private courier or Australia Post depending on its size and weight.
You as the buyer will be notified via phone or email of the delivery day. Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (9am-5pm) on weekdays. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours.
For goods that are sent through Australia Post, you as the buyer may receive a knock on the door or a card in their letterbox indicating your item is available for pickup from your local post office. A signature is required for collection.
Buyers will be able to trace the delivery online with a unique tracking number.
- Please be aware that PO Boxes cannot receive items above 25kg or longer than one metre.
- Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the checkout page before payment. Any changes to address after checkout will not be considered as valid.
- A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery..
- The courier may require your assistance unloading from the vehicle. Our couriers deliver to the property entrance only.
- We cannot guarantee door to door delivery for every customer. Buyers in remote areas such as farms, islands, mining camps, small towns, or out-of-towners, etc may either use a different delivery address or choose a pickup option.