Terms & Conditions
All equipment remains the property of Jono Refrigeration
Pty Ltd until payment has been received in full and all funds have been cleared
into the nominated bank account. Payment options are as follows:
- Bank transfer or EFT– please allow a day or two for funds to clear;
- Cash payments or EFTPOS - required to be processed onsite prior to delivery or pick-up
- Cheque – please allow 3 working days for funds to clear;
A 30% deposit is required to place an official order with
Jono Refrigeration Pty Ltd. This deposit is required if goods are not available
in stock and must be ordered OR to reserve items for delivery at a later date. All
deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Credit card payments - Additional 2% surcharge is applicable to all credit card payments. All details including account name, expiry dates and CCV number must be provided in order to prevent any fraudulent transactions
Delivery of Goods:
All items must be paid for in full prior to delivery or dispatch, this includes delivery fees. Upon delivery, it is the customer’s responsibility to receive the goods from the delivery driver at the nominated address. Our standard delivery is ‘KerbSide Drop Off Only’. It is not our drivers’ responsibility to assist customer to place items inside the premises. We must be notified in advance if you would like assistance moving the items inside the premises. Customers must give exact information of the difficulty the job for example how many stairs, any tight corners, the door entrance size, objects obstructing the entry etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the item order fits into the premises. Additional manpower and equipment may be needed to assist you with your fridge into the premises and therefore additional fees may be charged. This needs to be negotiated and paid for prior to delivery.
Failure to Receive Goods:
This may occur if the customer is unable to receive the
item on the arranged delivery date for any reason. If failure to receive goods,
customers can arrange the following options:
If the Customer fails to make arrangements for re-delivery
or customer pick up within two weeks of initial delivery date. The Customer
forfeits all monies paid to Jono Refrigeration and the Item remains the
property of Jono Refrigeration.
- Re-delivery - additional delivery charges applies.
- Customer Pick Up – Customer has two weeks to pick up the item from 38 Gibson Avenue, Padstow, NSW, 2211 at customer’s expense.
Business Delivery: Customer is required to be available to
accept delivery during business hours of 9am to 5pm.
Delivery Address must have a loading dock and a fork lift
is required to unload heavy items. It is not the responsibility of the driver
to help move the item into the premises. The customer is required to receive
the items during delivery.
Home Delivery: All deliveries are ‘Kerbside Drop Off Only’. A
power tailgate is used when the customer does not have unloading facilities and
the item is too heavy to be manually unloaded. It is not the driver’s
responsibility to help move the item into the premises. The customer is
required to receive the items during delivery.
Depot Pick Up: Items will be delivered to the closest Depot
– It is the customer’s responsibility to pick up and transport to delivery
address. Jono Refrigeration takes no responsibility for any damages during
transit from the depot to the delivery address.
If any additional fees are charged by the freight
company, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay them.
Our Warranty refer to items with the Jono Refrigeration Brand logo only. It excludes other brands which Jono Refrigeration resells. Those items are covered by the supplier’s warranty policies.
Silver: One-year (12 months) parts and labour warranty.
- In cases of mechanical breakdown or faulty refrigeration/electrical parts, the above warranty covers on-site repair service and parts replacement free of charge from the date of Invoice.
- Any defect which arises prior to the expiry of the relevant warranty periods will not be covered under the warranty if the Customer notifies Jono Refrigeration of such defect after the relevant warranty periods have expired.
- Warranty against defects will be void if the defect results from the customer’s failure to carry out regular servicing (see below for details)
Gold: Two-year (24 months) parts and labour warranty.
- Same minimum conditions as Silver Warranty above.
- Must also be able to present evidence of bi-annual service reports/records.
Our warranties cover all components contained within the equipment housing but do not include matters that Jono determine fall in the following categories:
- Replacement of lights, gaskets or components damaged by exposure to spillage.
- Small parts subject to wear and tear including but not limited to castors, handles, locks or hinges.
- Damaged or broken glass components of the item.
- Damage or failure of the Goods as a result of not removing packaging and transport materials prior to use.
- Goods not placed level and properly positioned in relation to clearances, heat / cold sources and airflow.
- All fridges & freezers must be placed minimum 100mm off walls or other equipment.
- Damage caused to Goods due to improper use of cleaning agents, detergents, bleaches or other chemical additives or agents of a corrosive nature.
Any damage resulting from any modification of the Goods that has taken place without prior authorisation from Jono Refrigeration.
Warranty DOES NOT COVER ANY PERISHABLE PRODUCTS lost due to the fault of any item sold.
Warranty will be voided:
- If customers tamper, alter or have another third party repair any faults that may occur during the period of warranty without prior written approval from the manufacturer. If this is the case, the customer will be fully responsible for the item.
- Failure to follow the instructions in the installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Product.
Items not performing correctly as a result of the goods being used in an environment where the ambient temperature and relative humidity exceed the operating parameters specified for the goods.
- Refrigeration fans, condensers and units not properly maintained, always kept clean and free of blockages. All fridges & freezers must be at least 100mm away from walls or other equipment.
Regular Maintenance is required to ensure your warranty remains valid.
- All items need to be places in a well-ventilated area within the rated ambient temperature of the fridge/freezer.
- If the item is kept in the kitchen, the condensing unit must be cleaned monthly using a coil degreaser and rinse off with water sprayer. Use a steel brush to remove excess gunk and dust.
- If the item is in a shop or storage area – clean condensing unit quarterly with a steel brush (up and down).
All items are tested to ensure they are working as designed prior to sale. If there are any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Jono Refrigeration either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 9599 8885 before purchasing.
- In high foot traffic areas, must clean condensing unit monthly.
New customers will be asked to provide a credit / debit card authorization to any charges that may be made prior to a technician being assigned to the work. Jono Refrigeration will back charge the Customers if any faults found are due to misuse, incorrect installation and/or not a warranty issue including all freight and transport cost incurred by the Company.
Return and Cancellation Policy:
Goods that are damaged during transit must be reported to
Jono Refrigeration within 24 hours. Large Goods such as fridges must be
visually inspected by the Customer on delivery for damage and an acceptance of
delivery docket completed noting any damage that resulted from delivery.
Jono Refrigeration at its sole discretion may agree, at the request of the Customer, to cancel modify or defer a pre-existing order for the supply of Goods. Should Jono Refrigeration agree to such a change, the Customer agrees to pay Jono Refrigeration for all reasonable costs incurred by Jono Refrigeration in amending or cancelling the order, including but not limited to handling fees and liability exposure to third parties involved in the provision of the Goods and any associated insurances. The Customer acknowledges that a 30% of the purchase price cancellation/variation fee is commercially fair and reasonable.
Re-Sale of Goods:
When Jono Refrigeration acts as a distributor or reseller of other brands, the standard warranty is a warranty terms we provide directly from the supplier including return, cancellation and refunds policy. In the event you request a warranty claim of a product delivered within Australia, you would be asked to call Jono Refrigeration directly and the request will be forwarded to the supplier.
Acceptance of Sale:
By placing an order with Jono Refrigeration means that you as the purchaser agree to all of our terms and conditions of sale as listed above. Please contact us directly if you have any further enquires before ordering any goods.