2 Door Upright Fridge 1200Ltr Stainless Steel
- Brand: Polar
- Product Code: DL895-A
Price From : $2,749.89 ( $2,499.90 GST Exclusive )
Weekly : $25.36*
This Polar 2 door cabinet refrigerator is perfect for large establishments. Offering 1200 litres of storage space, in a Gastronorm compatible size, this large commercial fridge is perfect for storing large amounts of food in a commercial setting. This premium quality fridge features front braking castors, and uses forced air cooling to provide a rapid chill recovery rate. This large fridge has lockable self closing doors and six adjustable shelves, two floor protectors and user friendly controls with digital display. This fridge is made from stainless steel. This unit features an incredibly heavy duty compressor, which is effective at keeping the internal temperature down, even when ambient temperatures are up to 43°C.
Maintain a 20cm gap between the machine itself and the wall to allow the ventilation system to function effectively. This unit it also not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
- Capacity 1200Ltr
- Dimensions 2000(H) x 1340(W) x 845(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1384(H) x 1224(W) x 680(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Output 700W. 3.3A
- Power Type 230V. 600W. 4A
- Refrigerant R134a / 320g
- Temperature Range -2°C to +10°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 180kg
- Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
- Front braking castors
- Uses Danfoss Compressor Model #SC18CL
- This unit has 2 cavities, left and right, but not separated. Each cavity is fitted with two vertical grooved runners that adjustable horizontal shelf runners can fit into. Unit comes with 4 shelves per cavity. The depth (front to back) is 680mm and the available width on each shelf is 500mm. Overall internal height is 1230mm. Optional extra shelves and shelf slides are available
* Estimated weekly price only. Repayments are exclusive of GST and have been calculated over a 36 month term with a $55.00 residual. These amounts are indicative and subject to change without notice. Fees and charges may apply. Finance is subject to credit approval. Full Doc finance is available at a reduced rate upon for companies that qualify. Finance amounts from $2,000.